PDK line includes pre-drying kilns.
- Pre-drying of all types of wood, with average thickness from 30 mm to beams.
- Green timber storage, climate management in a fully automatic cycle.
- Plants with a capacity from 300 m3 net per cycle, up to 2000m3, with front-loading by forklifts.
- Systems are tailored on clients’ needs.
- PDK line is made for outdoor installation, despite weather conditions.
- Thestructure is entirely made of aluminum alloy, worked with Numerical Control Machines (CNC) and standardized in order to withstand a snow load of more than 250 kg/m2 and wind beyond 150 km/h.
- The hardware is in INOX steel.
- Interior walls are made of aluminum with a thickness of 15/10 mm, assembled on the installation site and siliconized together.
- Internal insulation is in rock wool with a minimum thickness of 100 mm, while the exterior of the cladding is made of aluminum with a special anti-oxidation treatment.
- PDK plants are equipped with heat exchangers made of INOX steel and extruded aluminum, with the a INOX steel distribution system, with the standardized thickness of 25/10 mm and the special temperature uniformity system.
- Exchangers, welded in robotized cell and all tested to 50 bar, are usually fed with hot water.
- Reversible ventilation and synchronized between the different compartments, with INOX steel and aluminum made fans of high pressure and capacity.
- Recirculation air system with anti-shock proportional opening.
- Highpressure humidification system for water spraying.
- RTV840 control system, equipped with Ethernet interface.