Edyson CVT - continuously variable transmission using only toothed pin
bicicletta, CVT, BitRaptor
Edyson CVT and a "Stepless speed variator" using only toothed gears /sprockets, which can be used on any gasoline engine, electric, steam, or wind turbines, bicycles (human power), as well as a large number of industrial applications, replacing the current transmission also toothed belt or chain drive, however, every time and need some adjustment of the ratio of mechanical transmission.
The invention consists in the variation of the radius of the trajectory of toothed pinions participating in gear, obtaining in this way the continuously variable transmission, with a mechanical efficiency over 95%, and the torque equal to any mechanical actual solution.
The device can work completely in an oil bath, so there are no mechanical parts that have slippage, overheating or wear and withstands at high speed and power applied.
Thanks to the fact that, and exclusively composed of gears can transmit the usual power than conventional automatic gearboxes or traditional current with the advantage of having small dimensions, less components, lower weight, and also a lower cost.
The system can replace the V-belt systems, transmissions smooth with varying diameter in a continuous manner, and many others. In the end friction force then acting as the primary means for transferring the movement, with limited overall power and energy losses inevitable. The current exchange rate can withstand much higher power with minimal power consumption.
Other possible applications are bicycles, motorcycles, cars, boats, gear boxes, electric motors, wind turbyne, as well as a large number of industrial or agricolture applications whenever is necessary some adjustment of the gear ratio.
The current prototype demonstrate the high reliability and easy to manufacture. To increase the variation range of most systems can be connected in cascade.
- The possibility to chose any ratio value without any interruption or jumps in the rotation.
- This gearbox variator CVT has the weight and complexity comparable to existing systems.
- Changes the transmission ratio in a continuous manner during operation, even when stationary.
- This gearbox variator system CVT, lightweight, compact and cheap (fully mechanical).
- Can be used as a real traction control without "cutting" the engine.
- Improved efficiency in the traditional combustion engines and less wear by performing the changes during operation of a vehicle through the CVT variator Edyson and less on the motor, considerably improving the ecological impact on large scale.
, cambio sequenziale cvt
, Edyson CVT
, trasmissione continua